Monday, March 8, 2010

Our Crazy Month

Things have been pretty crazy in the Berrett household this past month! Between work and school it has been hard to get a breath of fresh air, I am consistently thinking "I have to do this, or I have to do that" Instead of just taking a deep breath of fresh air and enjoying the moment! Work is getting a little better...or I am just getting used to it, but I can better endure everything that comes my way and I'm trying to remain positive! I had an interview to get into Weber State's education program...cross your fingers, I find out next week if I got in, I feel good about it but at the same time don't want to become too confident about it!
But my family suffered a tragic loss this past month, our dear pet Max passed away suddenly. He was the best dog, our family was very blessed to spend 10 years with him. Max made us love being outside! Max loved to play in the water, chase anything (frisbees, tennis balls, PVC pipe etc..) he loved to go mountain biking with my dad and anytime you said the word "walk" he turned his head and headed toward the door! My dad and him were best friends, and thanks to Max he kept my dad in shape! I remember that night my dad saying, "I don't know how I'll ever go mountain biking again" I hope he does!! He was the sweetest animal, I don't think he would ever hurt a fly! Our family is struggling, we loved this dear dog so very much!! We are so grateful he loved our home!

I love you Maxie!

I spent last Friday with my dad, I was feeling I needed some good daddy daughter time, so I took off work and spent the day with him! I LOVE MY DADDY!! We found a dog!! Her name was Sasha but we changed it to Shasta! She came from Wyoming and so far she is a cutie! My dad madee a list of all the things that Max did that she doesn't! But I think we give her time, I think she'll be a perfect fit!!


Then Dallas and I have a new addition to our family, we adopted a cute little kitty, Morley! She is a lot of fun and has big personality! We found her at PetSmart and I feel in love! I'm animal lover I guess! She knows what time Dallas gets up in the morning and goes right over to his pillow and starts purring...meaning she wants food! She loves to look stare out of our window watching people!
Dallas and Morley
She loves jumping and climbing in our closet!
A couple weekends ago Dallas and I headed down on Front runner to the gateway to see "Dear John" (not recommended!!! I was disappointed in that love story!) We had so much fun hanging out that day! Dallas had never been on Frontrunner before so I thought he needed to experience it! We walked pretty much all around Downtown that day exploring the small shops seeing what you usually don't see when you drive downtown! Salt Lake city is a pretty cool place!! We ended the day eating at PF Chang's, delicious!


Inside the I MAX science museum, that's a pretty cool FREE place to go!

Then this past weekend, Ashley Falcon, our dear friend from Seattle came from BYU to spend the weekend with us! We had lots of fun with her, I miss her!

Ashley brought her Wii and we had lots of fun playing that and are now tempted to go out and buy us one! She brought her Dance Dance game, I am no pro dancer that is forsure, everyone even Dallas and my mom with a hurt foot beat me!! Oh well!
Dallas was actually pretty good, he got moves!!!


Then onto Boondocks playing arcade games and Skittle bowling!

Dallas and I at Boondocks
The two silliest girls, Macy and Ashley
Mom and her daughters haha
The family, Ashley fits right into the mix perfectly!
We were pretty silly!
Best friends and sisters forever!!

THAT WAS OUR MONTH!!! SPRING BREAK IS ALMOST HERE!

No comments: