Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I LOVE WINCO

So this store is my new favorite obsession! One just opened on 12th street in Ogden and Dallas and I went just to see what the big deal is...Dallas had to go looking in the parking lot for an empty shopping cart! Once we walked in we were amazed at all the awesome prices they have!! For example Post cereal for 98 CENTS!!! When we grocery shop we usually just buy the necessities for cooking and no snack type food but this time we were able to buy both and spent LESS money than we usually do at the grocery store!! THANKS WINCO!! Our new permanent grocery store....well depending on sales at others I guess! We are hoping that other grocery stores will have to compete with WINCO and will bring down their prices as well!! Wishful thinking I guess!!

No comments: