Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wedding

Two days after the Taylor Swift concert Dallas's youngest brother, Austin, got married! It was a gorgeous day and they had a really fun wedding! Austin and Arianne are so cute together and they will have such a great life! I have really gotten to know Arianne, and am so happy I have her as a sister-in-law now! She is tons of fun!! It was a long day, when your not in the wedding party but your Husband is, it just makes a long day of sitting there! But I had fun talking with my wonderful sister-in-laws...we always have a good time!
After they cute the cake their D.J. played some fun songs and we all got up to dance....and get out our JIGGLES!! That was a blast!!

Stylin in his white tux...I liked it cause he really stood out!

All of his grooms-me...as you can tell Dallas was not paying attention!

Here comes the bride...all dressed in a gorgeous sparkly white gown!

Our family! All boys are now married!

No comments: