Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!
     I love this time of year, Christmas time just has a feeling that no other holiday can bring! The tree is up and decorated, the stockings are hung, and the house smells of cinnamon; we are ready for Christmas!!! There are many reasons why I love Christmas! The snow, call me crazy but shoveling the snow is one of my favorite things to do! I have been sick for the past few weeks! One day while it was snowing I got up put on my coat and gloves and fought to get past Dallas to go and shovel...but he wouldn't let me! I love shopping and buying presents for family and friends, even if I really have no idea what to buy! But most important I love the meaning of Christmas, the birth of our savior, serving others who may be in need, and spending time with OUR family! I think that is really why I love the season! Last week we were able to attend with my family the First Presidency Christmas Devotional, that really invited the spirit of Christmas to be in our home, and see what we can do to help those around us!
     I just finished school for this semester and am gearing up to go back in just a few weeks, and guess what??? I'll have a buddy joining me in the quest of school!! Dallas is starting his first semester at Weber State, i'm pretty excited!! We have been so busy each day it feels like we are running around like chickens with our heads cut off! We are both working hard and loving this time of year! Anyway I just wanted to write a quick post, even though it is boring without pictures!! I'm sure I'll have some after the Holidays!

   

No comments: