Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Secret About Me

Okay so here is a little secret about me, and I think it's one of the things that drives Dallas crazy about me! Are you ready?
I CANNOT MAKE DECISIONS!!! 
Oh that feels good to finally admit!!

It doesn't matter how long I have to make a decision, I still won't ever think I made the right one! So Dallas's solution to my decision making process...simply just flip a coin! After the coin makes my decision and I feel I need another flip then I know what I really want. The easiest decision I have made was marrying Dallas, but it came with a price.....MAKING A LOT OF DECISIONS, good thing it's easy to find a coin!

On another note, I found Mendy Gledhill, she is my new favorite LDS artist! I love her music!
Doesn't that just inspire you, to try new things, expand your horizons and have great big plans???

I also really enjoy this new song I recently heard while listening to music while at work! The song I heard has recently been re-written by Blake Shelton but I love the original by Dave Barnes!
I really really really love the line, "God gave me you for the ups and downs, God gave me you in the days of doubt!"

No comments: