Thursday, June 30, 2011

Manti Pagent


This past Saturday Dallas and I were invited to go to the Manti Pagent with my cousin and her husband. I haven't been there since youth conference many years ago and Dallas hasn't ever seen the pageant. It was so much fun to spend time with Ashley, Justin, and Keaton. We don't get to talk to them very much since we both live in opposite directions, so this was a great time to play catch up! I got to play with Keaton who is growing up so fast, and he is getting such a cute personality. Ashley and I talked and talked and talked about several different things, and I loved that! And I'm still really sad I'm not going to Fish Lake with everyone (sorry side note) We ate at this delicious burger bar in Manti, they had delicious curly fries.We need to get together more often because it was a lot of fun!


Look at that adorable baby boy, he is so stinking cute! Makes me want one, real, real bad!!!


Justin, Ashley, and KEaton! Thank you for inviting us to tag a long, I loved it!!!

The pageant was really really good and you could definitely feel the spirit! I loved watching the story of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young and being reminded of everything they went through. I loved watching the Book of Mormon stories, and made me want to start reading the Book of Mormon from the beginning again. We were really hoping to run into my friend Ashley who is serving a mission in this area, my mom heard the sister missionaries were supposed to be at the pageant on Saturday. After Justin asking the missionaries for us they said they weren't coming I got really sad cause I was really hopeful to see her! We got home late at night, like 3:30 a.m. but it was totally worth the trip!

1 comment:

The Hart Family said...

I am excited that you have a blog and that I can read it! Feel free to take a look at ours, and my goal is to be better at posting after the move! :)