Thursday, June 30, 2011

Macy's High School Graduation

I really can't believe that my little sister has graduated from High School, time goes by way to fast! I think she was thinking about time. Dallas and I were able to attend her graduation of 750 students....WOW!!! My camera was acting up right when I was trying to take her picture of her accepting her diploma. But we were able to get lots of fun pictures afterwords.

The oh so proud high school grad!!


Grandpa and Grandma were able to attend as well, haha I was laughing as my grandpa kept nodding off!


"Go Macy Go"



Sisterly love right here, but this is our relationship right here....so anti-lovey!
After graduation we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and ate their heavenly rolls!!! It was a really fun day to talk with eveyone, and watch my little sister grow up! Macy's post-high school plans include having a lot of fun attending UTAH VALLEY UNIVERSITY!!! Its going to be sad to have her so far away, and not be able to stop home and see here whenever I want. But she's so exited to go away for school!!!

1 comment:

Adam, BreAnne, Maccoy & Ellsie said...

Kyla we did miss you tons at fish lake! But next year for sure you guys will have to go. (You could even stay in our tent trailer with us!) And I think you always have looked great but I have noticed lately that you have been looking awesomelly GREAT!