Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WHAT A GOOD DAY

This is not going to mean anything to anybody....but I'm so excited I still had to blog about it!

Here is a conversation I just had at work....
"Hey Kyla, are you doing something different? Following a new exercise plan? You are looking like you've lost weight!" (keep in mind this is a guy, and guys are usually not very observant.)
"No, not really, I've just been watching what I eat! And plus summer is a bonus cause I am outside a lot more, hiking, camping (even though I haven't gone yet), and other random things!" and the conversation goes on and on for a couple of minutes!!
So eating chocolate (yup, chocolate) pudding or Yo-plait LIGHT yogurt everyday for lunch must be paying off....go ME!!!I still do eat pizza (had it for dinner cause it was FREE...go Dallas and helping out his boss who so nicely bought HIM pizza, but he was sweat and shard with me!) I still have my Heaven sent ICE CREAM, but just in moderation and I've learned when to say... "NO MORE!" but seriously, that just made my day!
ONE MORE THING....... THAT BREAKS MY HEART!!! We aren't going to FISHLAKE with my WHOLE entire family!! I'm really really really really really (I could go on and on) sad. I have to work,covering the front reception desk, bah hum bug! I really wanted to sleep out under the stars, roast marshmallows, eat dutch oven, go fourwheeling, boating, hiking, be lazy and get really dirty, all CRAYTHORNE family traditions! But I have made Dallas promise me that we will GO next year, and make sure we plan ahead this time! (we both are famous for making last minute plans, but not working out because well...its last minute!) I guess I'll spend my day while everyone else is having A BLAST, at work, working! At least I have a job (trying to find the positive) haha! But I really hope EVERYONE has so much fun, even though WE'RE not there.

No comments: