Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Busy Weekend

This last weekend was an exciting and very busy weekend! On friday night we drove to Payson, Utah (if you have never heard of it before...you are not the only one!!) for one of my best friends wedding dinner. Dallas and I had a lot of fun at the dinner, eating some really yummy dinner and talking with some friends. But as always Dallas has to leave with a bang, me screaming in the car, the parking lot was perfect for doughnuts and of course we had to do not one or two but 10 or 20! On our drive back we managed to drive right past In and Out, no stop this time :(. Saturday, was Nikell and Barrys winter wedding and I got to go for the first time to see the sealing...it was beautiful and took me back to our wonderful day! Nikell looked gorgeous and I'll post pictures in a minute so you can see for yourself, I am so happy for her and am so glad that I got to be part of her special day! Although it snowed she missed out by missing our wintery blast on Sunday, lucky girl! Then on sunday my mom had tickets to the music and the spoken word at the conference center and I know how much my mom loves to see the tabernacle choir, I wasn't going to let her miss out on going because the weather looked iffy, or nobody was going to go with her. haha, so on sunday Dallas and I woke up at the crack of dawn and drove back to farmington and went to hear the music and the spoken word! It was beautiful, I love listening to their music it brings the spirit in and makes you feel like there is nothing you cannot conquer!! We were lucky enough to have a mini concert after the half hour segment of the long concert the tabernacle choir had been putting on for the past 3 previous days!! Natalie Cole was there, and her voice is amazing and a renound author who told the history of a christmas song "I'll be hope for christmas" it brought both kinds of spirts into our hearts...the spirit of the Lord and of christmas! After it was over we braved the winterwonderland and headed home...my mom's van barley made it up the hill, so Dallas and I were snowed in at my parents house and I loved it! We played games, laughed, and ate my mom's yummy dinner!! It was a busy but so fun weekend!! Nikell and Barry December 12, 2009 the happy couple!!!
Showing off her shoes haha its a classic boots with snowmobile socks on!! Toes will stay warm forsure!!


Nikell, Kelise and I.


At the reception, I felt so bad I was wearing levis, I forgot to bring a skirt to my mom's house later!! Sorry Nikell!! But she looks so beautiful and he is pretty dashing! It was darling to see them snuggling up next each other during the night!

Cutting the cake! Classic line we heard from them.."How do we cut it?" and "What do we do now?"

Macy caught the bouquet!! My dad wasn't too happy about that when we got home and showed him!!

This is Sunday walking back from the music and the spoken word! Dallas is so silly!! We had two umbrellas but this one obviously is broken and Dallas just kept saying its doing the same thing; even though it looked so silly he wanted to use it!! I fell in love with his dorky side!!

Outside the conference center...it was snowing pretty hard but looking at the Salt Lake Temple was so pretty!!
***As you can see a busy but fun weekend! We got it all a wedding, snow, christmas music and time with our family!!****

No comments: