Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Craziness

Christmas 2009, one of my favorite christmas and one I don't think I will ever forget!! Dallas and I decided to spend christmas with my family...and honestly I don't think I could have spent it without them yet! We had our christmas eve party at grandma Imo's house with dinner catered by Harmon's it was really yummy! I got to see cousins I don't get to see very often and one of the many reasons I love the holidays, I did not take any pictures with my camera of everyone but it was a packed house!! After the party my family drove up Christmas lane and saw Christmas lights (it was more exciting when I was younger!) Then the traditional Christmas lights in Layton city! It was tons of fun, after that we went home and Dallas and my dad of course started the x box!
Dallas, Macy and I all slept in the same room...so much fun we stayed up laughing most of the night, and decided Dallas needed to do the traditional Roosendaal set the alarm and wake up at 6:30 to open presents! It was one of my favorite Christmas being with my family and knowing christmas wasn't over yet cause we still had to go to Dallas's family the next day...so more opening presents!!!

Here are my presents! Santa Clause spoiled me..that is an understatement! I got a kitchen aid, lots and lots of nice clothes, recipe book "cooking for two" hopefully we don't have leftovers anymore! Then got more spoiled as the day went on!

Dallas got a video game chair from Santa! You can hook your x box, TV, Ipod up to it and it plays right at the head rest, and then the chair vibrates when there is a lot of bass! Santa is too nice sometimes ;)
Early Christmas morning, we look like we did just roll out of bed! I made us new pajama pants for christmas! We look pretty snazy I think!!
My mom bought Eggnog...just for Dallas! He loved it, just don't understand this drink!
Merry Christmas Max

Mom and Dad
Daddy and I...Merry Christmas!
This is my dads favorite picture covering my "big mouth"
okay check this think out, it is called a shruggie! Dallas's mom got this from a lady she used to do nails for, she made it, let me tell you it is the weirdest looking thing I have ever seen!!
Dallas could not wait to open his present from his brother Logan, I got pestered so many times about what he got him! A Texas Longhorn hat (I was mostly excited for that because his old one is disgusting) A U of U jersey that is like gold! Then the big gift from his parents a blue ray for the both of us!

No comments: