Sunday, August 16, 2009

The BIG Day is here!!!!


WE'RE HOME....BACK TO REALITY! Haha this past week has been the best week ever! Our wedding day was amazing filled with a special gift being sealed to each other for eternity, and the blessing of being able to share it with our family and close friends! The night before I was so nervous about the weather it was so stormy Thursday night and we could smell a fire so close, I know someone was watching over us and the weather was spectacular on Friday! I am so thankful to be sealed to now a wonderful Husband in this first week I have learned so much more about him, and the more I learn the more I love him! He has taken such good care of me and it is so nice every night to lay next to him and wake up and he's still there...this isn't just a wonderful dream! The song by Brad Paisley I thought I loved you then the chorus has kept going through my head and it goes:

Now you’re my whole life now you’re my whole world I just can’t believe the way I feel about you girl. Like a river meets the sea, Stronger than it’s ever been We’ve come so far since that day And I thought I loved you then.

I am SO happy, I am extremely blessed to be where I am right now in my life. Although life may not always be this perfect, I'm going to take in as much as I can right now!

2 comments:

Gamble Family said...

I'm so excited for you Kyla!! I hope everything continues to go so well for you...you look so happy!! :) And I LOVE that song, it's one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your big day! Definitely a life-changer. Along those lines, I invite you to check out this video -- ahamoment.com/pg/moments/view/197 – about one couple’s similar “aha moment.” Hope you like it and that you’ll also check out the rest of the site, created by Mutual of Omaha to highlight inspirational stories, good works, and “aha moments” of all kinds.

All the best – jack@ahamoment.com