Sunday, August 16, 2009

Orlando

We went to Orlando for our honeymoon, it went by way to fast, but was so much fun! We stayed at the Polynesian Resort right on Disneyworld and could see the Magic Kingdom Fireworks from our hotel deck! So amazing! This picture is Dallas's Favorite! Mickey and Minnie saw we were just married and they put our hands together to show off our rings! That made it so special for us
This is where we ate almost everyday for breakfast or dinner, it was right on our hotel! It was so cool, you walk in and there are three computers and you go up to the computer and right there is all your choices of what to eat! The computer talks to you and asks you to choose your side dish, drink, etc... Kind of crazy cause there isn't any human contact except when you pay and pick up your food but nobody really talks to you! haha the food was polynesian and was pretty yummy!

This is the famous princess castle, I felt like I should be living there cause I felt like a princess this whole trip! Dallas spoils me and he shouldn't! I love him so much, he made our honeymoon extra special, our first night at little America was too short cause we got there late and left way early but so special! Only thing I would re-do about our Wedding day is go slower and try to take in everything! The day was so amazing but went by too fast! Thank you everyone for your love and support!

3 comments:

Adam, BreAnne, Maccoy & Ellsie said...

Oh your honeymoon looks like it was so fun! I'm jealous! How is married life? Call me soon and we'll go to lunch and you can tell me all about it! Oh and I want to see your apartment too.
Love ya BreAnne

Justin and Ashley said...

So fun you guys! I bet you had a blast on your honeymoon it makes me look back on our honeymoon...I love those memories! I also want to see your apartment sometime! Call me and we can catch up!

Tad and Heather said...

OH! I want to come too! I bet you two had so much fun! I am also jealous. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day!