Thursday, August 27, 2009

SCHOOL AGAIN!!!

Well school started up again for me!! I should just keep on going and going without stopping like my husband! He goes to work and school everyday and has a completion time of this december or January! GOOD JOB BABE FOR ALL THE HARD WORK! If I kept going not only would I get done quicker but I also wouldn't get out of the swing of homework, waking up earliER, and studying! It is so hard after 3 months off to start back up again! I go to school just 2 days a week but all day! I am working really hard to get classes done so I can get into the teaching program, probably this next spring or upcoming fall semster! Then after that I have about 2 1/2 years to go! I'm at the half way mark, and I'm still plugging a long! I know when I finsh I won't regret it, I know I'll love teaching, its just getting there! Dallas lucky duck him has done very very well in school at the OATC! He is getting high 80's or 90's on each of his tests! Good Job!
Last night Dallas and I had a late night! We've been working hard and both going to school (even though its the first week) I needed a break! So we headed over to the drive-In movies and saw The Time Travelers Wife! I loved it and is an excellent chick flick!! Then the next movie we watched was the Ugly Truth, not recommended! It was horrible, had too much swearing and other things we didn't want to see even Dallas and I were embarassed to watch it together, so we switched the radio station and watched Harry Potter instead! That was a lot more fun and we were in a SiLlY MOOD, SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN TO BE YOUR DORKY SELF AND NOT BE EMBARASSED!!

This last weekend we went and spent the night at his families cabin in South Fork, by Causey Dam, that is something I've been wanting to do the whole time we've been together! That was a blast! We spent time with his family, talking, eating, and laughing. Dallas and I went on our walk that we love to take to see some gorgeous horses. The funnest was Sunday when Dallas, me, and his cousin Hunter floated down the river from Causey Dam, it was a cold day and the water wasn't exactly warm but it was so much fun! We played in the deep parts of the river, ran into branches, and definetly hit our bums on lots and lots of rocks! That was so much fun and sad it had to come to an end.

The same day school started for me (TUESDAY 25TH) it was his moms (Dana) birthday and we got to celebrate that day with her! She got lots of really fun and cute things for her house, she loves that kind of stuff! It was also fun to spend some time with Dallas's older brother and my brother in law Dustin and his wife Wendi who live in Logan and we don't get to see very often!

Then last week was my birthday, and it was made into a very good day thanks to my husband! Dallas had to be to work by 6 a.m. and made sure to wake up early to make me some burnt scrambled eggs and funny looking toast! haha I felt so special that even though he had to wake up already so early for work that he would wake up that much earlier to make me breakfast! I LOVED IT, even though he said they were disgusting it was food, and made by him so just perfect! We then spend the day working, and then went to dinner with my family and grandma and grandpa at the pizza factory in Syracuse, IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! I had a very good birthday, this has been the best month!!!

So all in all we are still married and love how each day is a brand new adventure full of love and laughter and fun!!

1 comment:

Justin and Ashley said...

Sounds like you guys are livin' up life! That's great! It's so awesome that you guys have been able to do school and work and still have lots of fun! Happy Birthday too! I called you and left a message I hope you got it! It's way fun to look at your blog and see what you guys are up to. We will be home this weekend so we'll probably see you at Grandma's for the birthday party!!!