Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Little America


I have to tell you about the sweetest thing Dallas did for me the other day! I have been a nanny for a darling little girl for the past year, I have fallen so in love with her. But on Thursday, May 28, it was my last day and I was having a very hard day!I have put Dallas completly in charge of our honeymoon, but I had only one request that we stay at little America our honeymoon night. It is kind of expensive for one night, so he wasn't so sure! I told him all that the honeymoon package comes with and he laughed and told me he can make everything for me! haha, I started not to care where we go cause it just matters who I am with!I asked Dallas on Thursday if he had looked into other hotels and he said he had found another hotel in Layton, I was excited wahoo and he would book it tomorrow! As I was saying goodbye to Kate and we walked outside I started to cry and Dallas gave me this comforting hug, and a sweet kiss, and told me that he had somthing to show me.HE PULLS OUT OUR RESERVATION FOR LITTLE AMERICA ON AUGUST 7, 2009!I was shocked and soooooooooooooo happy!!!!Thank you babe!!!

No comments: