Friday, August 10, 2012

32 Weeks Pregnant

I am 33 weeks pregnant and cannot believe how fast time has gone. I am beginning to feel just a little overwhelmed that I won't be ready for his arrival.  I am so excited that in about a month and half (or less) I  will be holding my little boy, the newest addition to our family!! I am loving most every second of being pregnant. I always imagined that I would know what it felt like to be pregnant, as a little girl it was as simple as putting a pillow up my shirt and walking around. My little guy is very active, especially at night, I am just telling me he is prepping me for what is to come!    
We went to the doctor last week, my goodness he is getting so big. My doctor thinks he weighs just over 4 pounds and believes I am further ahead than originally thought. We talked about labor and what to expect and what I should look for...even though that is a little while away, I am really getting nervous about not knowing what to expect. I have experienced a few of those braxton hicks contractions, not the most comfortable feeling. I keep telling myself everytime I get extra hot and sweaty, hungry an hour after I ate a meal, or uncomfortable sleeping, that all of this will be worth it! The closer I get the more anxious and excited I become. I am especially excited to see Dallas as a dad, he loves watching my belly move into all sorts of contorted positions. 33 weeks....let the countdown begin!Here are some pictures from our last ultra-sound I wanted to share.
Baby Berrett and I, 32 weeks pregnant.
See his adorable head in the upper right hand corner? He has one of his fists clenched and the other by his head.


I know its hard to tell from these pictures but I think he is pretty adorable!!! I love him already!!

No comments: