Tuesday, August 28, 2012

23 Years Old and 36 weeks Pregnant

A couple weeks ago was my 23rd birthday (I cannot believe I am that old!!) We celebrated my birthday in Bear Lake with my mom, dad, sister and boyfriend, and Dallas. I try to tell myself that we went to Bear Lake for my birthday...but that really wasn't the reason. My family has been trying all summer to get away for a family vacation, but summer really went too fast!!
We had so much fun in Bear Lake, the lack of pictures is really because we were having fun!! We got there on Friday night we drove around to the other side of the lake looking for a decent beach to play on, the water is really high and there really is little beach! But we found this perfect spot that was a nice sandy each and the water was perfect!! We played around in the water for a few hours before heading back to our condo on Friday!
Saturday (my BIRTHDAY!!) we went back to the same beach and spent all day playing in the water! We brought rafts, frisbee, water blow up toys and lots more...it was so much fun!! I mostly just laid in the blow of raft and canoed around the lake, I got burned way bad, but had lots of fun!!!
Saturday night we ate at Bear River Pizza (delicious by the way) and got a raspberry shake....never, ever, ever, can leave bear lake without a raspberry shake!! My birthday was family filled and lots of fun!!
Sunday, my favorite day!! Sunday after we slept in and checked out of our hotels, we rented a bicycle/train thingy for SIX!! Yup for six people!! We all had to peddle while only one could steer the bikes!! We rode all around Bear Lake in these things!! My dad and Dallas were embarassed, but I was having the time of my life!! People honked, waved, and stopped to talk to us...just like we were celebrities!!







I didn't want to come home...because I knew coming home meant work and getting ready for school. I loved this short little vacation with my family, cannot wait for the next one!!
I am also 36 weeks pregnant!! Wahoo!! My stomach is getting really big, and it is getting just a little awkward to move around. I went to the doctor yesterday and she checked me and I am 1cm dilated, if that! She did notice that my body is preparing to have this baby. I have had lots of baby showers and received several very nice gifts! I feel very grateful to have such great family and friends!! I also notice in the pictures how chubby my face is....ahhhhh I hope that goes away!!
I cannot wait to meet my sweet baby boy!

No comments: