Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My First Day of First Grade

It is official, summer is over, time for school to start! I have been working for a couple of weeks but on Monday... I got my STUDENTS!!! I thought I was ready, I have been looking forward to it for a long time, But I WAS NOT!! It was a crazy day of running around like a chicken with no head!!! Luckily I have great co-workers who have really been a great support, and help!!! While trying to tell Dallas about my day I could hardly think of what we did... I was that tired!!! My students are great!! I have 21 one of them, and each one was so patient when I made mistakes; I made lots of mistakes and they always told me... It is okay to make mistakes!!! I really am enjoying having my very own classroom to decorate, and teach how I want to teach! I hardly know anything really, there is lots of planning, and teaching procedures and behaviors right now!! I am trying to teach the important subject matter stuff, but if I do not target the kids behavior...it will make for a very long year!!! I am really tired, but so far I am loving teaching!!




There is just a little look around my classroom!! Since school has started I've added a little bit more!!

No comments: